Thursday, November 29, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
You Are a Believer
You definitely believe in God - and you're very unwavering in your religious beliefs.
In fact, religion and spirituality are definitely big parts of your life.
Religion shapes how you view right and wrong, as well as the decisions you make.
It's hard for you to imagine how your life would be without your beliefs.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
Monday, November 12, 2007
Are you grateful to Abba Father today? Feel free to post your comments to encourage others. Thanks. :)
Heavenly Father, in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ:
- Thank You so much for waking me up this morning - with mind and heart that know You!
- Thank You so much that You formed me, made me and gave me the breath of life.
- Thank You so much for the air I breathe, the food I eat and the water I drink.
- Thank You so much for family, friends, and loved ones that you have blessed me with.
- Thank You so much for every brother and sister in the great big family of God throughout the whole world. It is such a blessing to get to meet and fellowship with so many of them and to know them by the spirit.
- Thank You so much for making known to me the path of life, filling me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.
- Thank You so much that You're my glory and the lifter of my head.
- Thank You so much for removing the spirit of fear and giving me the spirit of power, love and a sound mind.
- Thank You so much for being my refuge and strong tower. I put my hope in You, knowing that through You, I can conquer fear! Help me to live strong, bold, and victorious life for Your glory.
- Thank You so much for Your creation that reminds us that You are God and that there is none like You.
- Thank You so much for Your precious promise: "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
- Thank You so much for being faithful to Your Word.
- Thank You so much for giving Your precious life, suffering that I could know you.
- Thank You so much for granting me abundance of grace and gift of righteousness to walk with You today, reigning in life. ~new~
- Thank You so much that in Your presence there is wholeness.
- Thank You so much for teaching me wonderful things from Your Word.
- Thank You so much that You know every doubt, fear, and care I have.. for You are the Lord who cares deeply for me.
- Thank You so much for choosing to adopt me, through Jesus Christ, before the creation of the world.
- Thank You for the privilege of calling You my Abba, Daddy.
- Thank You so much for Your unbroken covenant ratified by Your Blood that I have Christ the hope of glory abiding within me with unlimited anointing so that everywhere I go people are healed, delivered and saved because of the fullness of Christ, the anointing that is in me, and upon me.
- Thank You so much for reminding me that You are the only God, the Creator of heaven and earth, the King of the universe, my Father who loves me, and my Shepherd who leads me.
- Thank You so much for being my Redeemer, my wisdom, my counselor, my hope, and my strength.
- Thank You so much for surrounding me with Your favour as with a shield.
- Thank You so much for Your exceedingly abundant grace, which is sufficient for each new day!
- Thank You so much for Your unfailing love, abundant joy and perfect shalom.
- Thank You so much for loving me when I fail You.
- Thank You so much for making me a new creation in Christ.
- Thank You so much for always meeting my needs according to Your riches in glory through Jesus Christ.
- Thank You so much for showing me the truth about Yourself.
- Thank You so much for the assurance that my troubles are not greater than my Helper, and that my sins are not greater than Jesus, my Saviour
- Thank You so much for helping me to find my rest in knowing you- to find my peace, trusting in your promise to finish the good work you have begun in me.
- Thank You so much for helping those who do not know how to help themselves.
- Thank You so much for listening and answering all my prayers.
- Thank You so much that as I bring all my heartaches to You, and trust You to fight my battles, You will work everything out for my good and Your glory!
- Thank You so much for Your perfect work in me, to keep me free from comparing myself with others, and faultfinding, so that I can walk with You in love.
- Thank You so much for being with me, especially in the blindness of my frustration, and for calling me to turn aside from the dust storm of my own understanding, to lay my burdens down at Your feet.
- Thank You so much for Your kindness toward me and Your covenant of shalom peace.
- Thank You so much for helping me to get to know You more and more, so that my relationship with You can produce the aroma of Christ in and through me, in all that I do.
- Thank You so much that through Christ I am already more than a conqueror right in the midst of my present impossibilities.
- Thank You so much for blessing and honoring me with Jesus, who sacrificed His life for me.
- Thank You so much for the gifts, talents and resources you have entrusted to me.
- Thank You so much for giving me spiritual weapons such as truth and the authority of Christ to bring my thoughts into obedience to You.
- Thank You so much that You are God and that You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek You.
- Thank You so much for having faith in me, that I am a new creation in Christ.
- Thank You so much for sending the Holy Spirit to guarantee all that I inherit with Jesus in Your kingdom.
- Thank You so much for giving me the wonderful privilege of being a temple of Your Spirit.
- Thank You so much for leading me in living for You and teaching me how to cultivate a lifestyle of praise and worship.
- Thank You so much for blessing me with divine health.
- Thank You so much for filling me afresh with the Holy Spirit and empowering me to live for righteousness, faith, love and peace.
- Above all, Thank You so much for the precious blood of Jesus that brings forgiveness and cleansing from my sins. Thank You so much for redeeming me from the curse of the law and giving me eternal life.
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)
For many of us it is all of the above at times. There are things we dream of doing one day, there are things we wish we could forget.
In the Bible, it says that Jesus came to make all things new. What would your life look like if you could start over with a clean slate?If you are looking for peace, there is a way to balance your life.
No one can be perfect, or have a perfect life. But every one of us has the opportunity to experience perfect grace through a personal relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ.
You can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer. Praying is simply talking to God.
God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart.
Here's a suggested prayer:
Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for all my past, present and future sins. I open the door of my life to you and ask you to come in as my Saviour and Lord. Take control of my life. Thank you for forgiving all my sins and giving me eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen!