Christian Rankings "This blog features a brand new Christian Lifestyle blog every week for you to dabble in for inspiration and each resource within the domain will most definitely enrich a person’s growth in Christ." ~~ Christiandating.org


Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best Christian Blog of The Week (2011)


Listed below are "Best Christian Blog of the Week" winners:
::2011::


Dear Winners, feel free to display this award on your blog ya:)


What others say about "Best Christian Blog of The Week" award:


"AWESOME!!! Thank you for viewing and voting The "I AM" Alphabet blogspot best Christian blogspot of the week. It is quite a blessing and I give all glory to God. He used you to bless me this Mother's Day week. LOL You gotta lov'um...HE is such a good God in the big things and the little things...I give HIM praise." -- The "I Am" Alphabet Book


"Thanks for the encouragement. Awards like these push me to blog more to be a blessing to others as you have been to me." - - Mikes Sumondong

"Praise the Lord! All Glory to God! I am so encouraged to know that there are people out there reading my blog, which is really God's blog because I've dedicated to Him. Thanks Cyberanger, I am humbled to receive this award." - - bunnyexpress

"Thank your for the recognition. It helps to know that my blog is being read and appreciated for its mission and content. I want the blog to be a blessing to the saints who are in Christ Jesus."
-- Jerry Teets

"I am astonished I was awarded the Best Christian Blog of the Week. Thank you for the encouragement." - - Annette

"It took me by surprise to be awarded. I am really happy and honoured to share the Good News around. To HIM our Lord our God shall be the glory." - - eLLis

"This is a great encouragement for me as I am rather new to blogging and was wondering if anyone was actually reading my blog posts. " - - Paul Spencer

"Thank you Cyberanger for awarding my blog entry Christian blog of the week for May 3. What an encouragement! & Thank you Abba Father. Would your name spread far and wide, and may your glory fill the earth as the waters cover the sea. " - - eds

+ "All glory to Jesus and the great work He does in our lives and those of the children. This award is dedicated to Him first and foremost, to my hubby who is my dear prayer partner, and also to my little son, whom I hope will be encouraged to always abide in Christ." - - Daughter Of Sarah
+ "This is really nice, totally undeserved and an awesome blessing" - - Dan Bowen

+ "I am very honoured to be awarded the 'Best Christian Blog of the Week' for Jan 4 2009~All glory is given to God above,who is my pillar of strength through difficult times" - - Carolyn Koh

+ "I believe that our Abba Father wants me to know that I should continue to stand firm in what I have faith in and I am on the right track." -- Pebbles

+ "I appreciate the time and attention that Cyberanger takes to make his choice. I'm sure it's difficult given the excellent quality of the blogs listed on his sidebar." - - Aida

+ "I am happy to receive the award and I am also happy that this web site does this. It gives encouragement to those who have a Christian blog and gives affirmation that they are doing God's will. " - - Christopher

+ "Thank you for your recognition and most of all, Our Lord Jesus Himself affirms and recognizes the preaching of His grace. By His grace, I am honored to receive this award." -- Alan Hiu

+ "Very honoured to be rated “Best Christian Blog of the Week” by CybeRanger. This came as a little encouragement as a lot of things are going on right now in my life" - - King David

+ "Wow. All glory to God always. Thanks for the award Cyberanger. It came as a very blessed surprise. Very humbled and feeling undeserving of the award really. " - - As The Deer
+ "I take this as the LORD affirming me to continue to declare the great and mighty deeds He has done in my life. This award could not have come at a more appropriate time. Thanks be to God! Hallelujah! It has motivated me to carry on and blog for the glory of Jesus!" - - Malcolm Loh

+ "All glory be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for this honor really belongs to Him and Him alone." - - Andrew Lee

18 comments:

Avin Lee said...

Actually I am also curious what criteria Cyberanger use to assess this award.

Avin Lee said...

I really thank God for this encouragement since I didn't apply or get nominated for this award. When I started blogging just 4 months ago, I am not sure if people would want to read my blog. But I believed God has an uplifting message for anyone who reads my blog. And I thank God for this honour that came to me.

cybeRanger said...

The award is given by the Grace of God.

Avin Lee said...

Wow! What more can I say? All glory be to God!

GTM said...

Blessings to you for the "Christain Blog of the Week" award give to my blog this week. This is very encouraging as I jump into the world of blogging! I'm aware of God's timing and this couldn't have happened at a more appropriate time! Thank you so much! GTM

Avin Lee said...

Thanks, GTM! Thanks for following my blog and giving your comments. I really appreciate it. May God bless you richly as you start on your blog. You will enjoy!

GTM said...

Thank you Avin for your words of encouragement-they are much appreciated!I love the teachings of Joseph Prince as I see you do too. I look forward to following your blog-check in on mine when you can! GTM
http://believeinreceive.blogspot.com

Avin Lee said...

Hi GTM, I forgot to congratulate you on your award this week! I went into your site and took a look. I really liked those little pictures that you added on your posts. Will continue to check up on your blog...God bless!

Your friend from Singapore.

GTM said...

Avin..thanks so much for reassuring words-I'm really enjoying your blog as well! Have a wonderful day (or night);:) Sending blessings to Singapore!

Dakota said...

Thanks for the award!


In Christ,
Dakota - A Look at Life from a Deerstand

Skillful Shepherds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skillful Shepherds said...

Chanced upon this when searching for top Christian blogs. Great way to feature and archive good Christian blogs here. Thanks.

Skillful Shepherds
skillfulshepherds.wordpress.com

Christian Family Supply said...

Great Information good christian encouragement,Christian Bibles

jhon mathew said...

This is really a good information and its helpful for those who used to blog on regular basis on Christianity and christian art

Andrew said...

How do we get to be the christian blog of the week?

Thanks -

hawkeshfl.tumblr.com

Emily said...

How do you add this award to your blog? I've never done that before, and would like to display it, and generate traffic here as well. :)

Anonymous said...

To the Editors at Best Christian Blog of the Week:

We've greatly enjoyed looking through your wonderful Christian blog & thought you’d like to know that we’ve featured your blog among our top 100 in our latest article, *Top 100 Christian Lifestyle Resources*.
You can view the article at

http://www.christiandating.org/christian-lifestyle-resources/


We hope you are pleased by the article, please feel free to contact me with any
questions!



Sincerely,

Leandra
Writer, Christiandating.org

Kristenea said...

I just stumbled upon your blog today...Wow! you have a lot of info here. Great place to look around.

For extra encouragement check out my new blog: Valiant Christianity!
http://www.valiantchristianity.blogspot.com/

God Bless you!



Take a look at your life. How would you describe it? Contented? Rushed? Exciting?Stressful? Moving forward? Holding back?

For many of us it is all of the above at times. There are things we dream of doing one day, there are things we wish we could forget.

In the Bible, it says that Jesus came to make all things new. What would your life look like if you could start over with a clean slate?If you are looking for peace, there is a way to balance your life.

No one can be perfect, or have a perfect life. But every one of us has the opportunity to experience perfect grace through a personal relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ.

You can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer. Praying is simply talking to God.

God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart.

Here's a suggested prayer:

Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for all my past, present and future sins. I open the door of my life to you and ask you to come in as my Saviour and Lord. Take control of my life. Thank you for forgiving all my sins and giving me eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen!



: : Bloggers in Christ : :

Life Without Limbs

Our Daily Bread